Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card
Hello Friends, Congratulations to all those who were curiously waiting for the admit cards to be released for JEE main 2018 Exam. Finally, Admit card for JEE Main 2018 has been released by CBSE on official site of Jee Main Exam. You can directly Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card.
By visiting their official site. We are going to introduce you whole procedure in steps as mentioned below; these all are the steps to download Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card from official site. This admit card is only released for those candidate who passed through eligibility criteria in the preliminary exam taken by CBSE. Registered candidates for JEE Main 2018 can Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card by going on their official site. Let’s follow below steps to download your JEE main Admit card for 2018 exam.
Link to download JEE Main 2018 Admit card:
How to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card ( explained in step by step )
- As mentioned above, first of all, go on official site of JEE Main 2018.
- After opening above website, you will be redirected to a page where you can easily identify a mentioned headline “Download Admit Card for JEE Main 2018”.
- When you will go to that link, you will be asked to enter your Application number, Password and security PIn which was given during registration for the exam.
- After filling all details, check out Login.
- As you will log in, Admit Card for JEE Main 2018 will be on the screen and you can Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card & take print out of that admit card.
- Before downloading and taking print out of JEE Main 2018 Admit Card, Don’t forget to cross check all details (Name, Paper, Date of Birth, City etc.) which you had filled during registration.
- After confirming all details, Take Print out for future and start preparing for your exams.
As you had Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card, Good Luck for your preparation.
Precautions before downloading JEE Main 2018 Admit Card:
As we had already introduced you to the whole procedure to Download JEE Main 2018 Admit Card, we are also going to warn you with some precautions which you should take Care:
- Don’t enter wrong details again and again.
- Don’t share your password with anyone.
- If you will try to download multiple admit cards, CBSE can forbid your account as it is clearly mentioned that your IP address will be captured.
- Change your password at regular interval to protect your account from unwanted logins.