Essay Writing Topic for RBI Grade B exam
Hello Friends, welcome to GovtJobMantra.com.
As we all know, Exam for RBI Grade B post is nearest and every one of you is busy in preparation because it is not a cup of tea to clear RBI grade B Exam. Most of the RBI Grade B job aspirants remain confused at the descriptive paper of English. First of all, It is a Descriptive and second thing is you have to write an essay on any of given trending topic.
English Descriptive paper tests your current awareness as well as writing Strategy. So, It is quite important to get an idea of current trending topics on which RBI can put a question to write an essay. Let’s go through some of the trending topics which are important from RBI point of view as well as coming exam point of view. These are all expected, you can practice on below topics.
If Luck would be in favor, chances are you’ll face the same topic in the exam too.
Essay Writing Topic from RBI Grade-B Phase 2 2016-2017 Exam-English Section:
- Media is one of the strongest pillars of Democracy.
- Role of RBI in controlling the Inflation.
- Use and misuse of Dowry Act.
- Commonwealth games-2014 in India
As you can take a rough idea, what type of questions RBI can ask in upcoming RBI Grade B exam. Now, Let’s go through some of the current trending topics which can be asked in writing level exam.
Expected question for essay writing topic for RBI Grade B Exam
- Why Aadhar Linkage with Pan is important
- Impact of G.S.T
- Role of Payment Banks in India
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- How can India Improve rank in corruption Index ?
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2017
- Role of demonetization
- Benefits of Unlimited Mobile Internet- Blessing or Curse ?
- National Health Policy of India
- Use of Swift Code with Banking Solution
- Pros and Cons of LOU ( Letter of Undertaking )
- Benefits of Jan Dhan Yojana
- How to bring more employment in India ?
- How can Govt handle NPA ?
That’s all. Above topics are all expected. You can try to practice on other topics too.
Good Luck for your exam.